The gîte flat is part of an old stone house and it is ideal for nature lovers and people looking for peace and quiet. Lovingly renovated, it offers you a relaxing holiday on "la Route du Vin de Bordeaux en St. Émilion, Pomerol, Fronsac". You can check out the many wineries in the surrounding area or enjoy the other advantages of the area.
Hiking and biking trails invite you to take beautiful excursions along the Dordogne River and the lively port city of Bordeaux can be reached in half an hour by car or train (from Libourne). Excursions to Bergerac and the Périgueux are highly recommended, as they are a detour to the Atlantic coast.
PLAN OF THE GITE FLAT
- Bedroom: double bed (180x200 cm)
- Bedroom: double bed (160x200 cm) can also be placed separately, television
- Bathroom with toilet: walk-in shower, hairdryer, towels
- Kitchen: wood stove for cooking, gas stove, dishwasher, various kitchen utensils, wine fridge with regional wines
W-LAN & bed linen and towels are available.
PRICES & CONDITIONS
Peak season (may - september)
150 EUR per night for 2 Personnes / 3. person 15,- EUR / 4. person 15,- EUR
1050 EUR per week
Off season (october - april)
120 EUR per night for 2 Personnes / 3. person 15,- EUR / 4. person 15,- EUR
300 EUR deposit
50 EUR cleaning free
+ 2,- EUR visitor's tax: per night/person
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Reservation and confirmation
You can make a reservation by emailing email@example.com or booking directly via Airbnb.
If you book by email, your reservation is considered confirmed as soon as you have received a reservation confirmation from us and the deposit has been paid to our account.
Arrival and departure
Check-in time: you can check in to the house starting at 4pm. Please let us know if you plan to arrive after 7pm.
Check-out time: The house can be used until 10 am in the morning on the day of departure.
Cleaning fee: 50 EUR
At the end of your stay, the tenant undertakes to leave the house swept and clean. Possible damages in the flat and on the property are to be reported and replaced accordingly.
If desired, intermediate cleaning of the flat can also be booked during your stay.
- This gite-flat is not suitable for pets.
- No party allowed
- No AirCon
The reservation is confirmed with the advance payment of 50%. The remaining 50% is due 7 days before arrival. The deposit will be paid on site (cheque, cash).
- 7 days before arrival, the advanced payment (50%) is not refunded
- Less than 7 days prior to arrival, there is no refund
- No refund in case of early termination of the planned stay
- In the event of cancellation by "la clochette du château", the latter undertakes to inform the tenant of the cancellation as soon as possible and to provide a replacement in the vicinity
The above conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. By confirming the reservation, both parties accept and respect the above conditions.